Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Ikea table is finally set up, all thanks to my one and only for his great help! After about 2 hours of hammering, screwing and knocking (no pun intended), the table is finally ready to be used!


And there you can see, my little helper proudly posing with his hard work. Thank you baby. =)

After exerting so much energy in building my desk, my love and I met up with his fellow Armour Officer + Girlfriend (who is also my friend) for steamboat. It's a long story, but I'm glad that we became friends. Support is extremely critical for us. So far, so good, and I'm loving my new confidante along with the support given and received.

No pictures of the people and our dinner because I cleverly left the memory card in the card reader of my laptop. So we actually brought out an empty shell which was totally useless without the card. Blah.

No comments:



call me tiger