Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Daddykins is one of a kind. The best Daddy a girl can ever ask for, and I definitely would never want to swap my Dad for anything in the world!

On the way to work this morning, my Dad noticed that his car mileage reflected 088878 and he happily and excitedly announced that when it hits 088888, he wants to snap a picture of it. However, when the meter hit 088880, he almost immediately pulled the car into a parking lot just to take a picture.

Armed with NJ4's digital camera, I took a picture for my Dad.

088880
088880

When we got to my work place, the meter read 088887 and so my ever-so-hilarious Daddy cruised round a carpark, willing the meter to hit 088888 soon. And then...

088888
088888

My father is so amusing! He even said, "Eh, I'm making something for you to blog about okay!" Yeah, okay Daddy!

Anyway, NJ4 and I are 20 months old. Being ever-so-loving, he picked me from work and we headed to Vivo City upon my suggestion. With absolutely no clue as to which eatery of my choice I was bringing him to, he dutifully allowed me navigate him.

Fig & Olive
Fig & Olive

Left (His): Maghribi Chicken with Olive Rice
Right (Mine): Picante Chicken Kebab

Good food, and even better company. =) Happy 20th, Love.

No comments:



call me tiger