Monday, October 13, 2008

My weekend was a blast, packed with one activity after another. =)

Friday
NJ4 picked me from work in the evening and we sped off to Golden Mile Food Center for Ice Cream Ice Queen. Sinful delight! =D

House Bunny
1) Black sesame + Peanut + Green Tea flavours. Sheer heaven!
2) House Bunny

I was high on sugar after the ice cream treat and was more hyped up during the movie because it was oh-so-lame-but-damn-funny!

Because I was complaining of the lack of a proper water bottle in his car, he got me us his car a water bottle that was so appropriate for me!


Orange bottle with words that I always get dagger eyes when used. =X

Saturday
Went swimming with my love in the afternoon and I swear I resemble so much like a life buoy because I'm so round, LOL! After which we went for our breakfast/lunch/dinner (yes yes, we had our first and only meal at mid-day) at Hotshots - Lau Pa Sat.

Hotshots Photobucket
Crispy Burger Melt Real Bleu Cheese Burger
Crappy images, I know. I can't help it that my HP camera sucks.

Oh my goodness, applaud me for attempting to conquer a burger by myself because it used to be something very unthinkable, but I still didn't managed to stomach the entire burger myself. Anyway, the burgers were really quite nice, and it is something different from the usual fast food joints. And I totally dig the twister fries!

To add on to the sin, we went to Mr Tea and indulged in a Tea Oreo Blend (topped with whipped cream, koko krunch and Oreo biscuits).


Blah, I'm salivating already! 4 hours of walking at Ikea (Tampines) and Giant thereafter really helped to alleviate some guilt off.

Sunday
Made brunch for my pig and myself. And here's my innovative soup in a mini bread bowl! Deliciously adorable!


My palm-sized bread bowl with mushroom cheese + crouton soup is really very satisfying. Guiltless indulgence is really a blessing. =)

And then down to Ikea we went again! This time with my elder brother and his wife-to-be. And I've gotten my pretty new desk and display cabinet! Can't wait to set them up soon! =D

With that, I'm dead tired, but a satisfying weekend it was.

No comments:



call me tiger