Sunday, November 16, 2008

A couple of days back, we turned 21 months old, and without fail, NJ4 would attempt to feed me fat on our special day.

He brought me to Ju Shin Jung East Korean Charcoal BBQ and the place was so huge that it resembled a warehouse!

Ju Shin Jung East Korean Charcoal BBQ

I adore their water tumblers and ultra cute utensils!

Coin Towel

When this came together with the water and tea, I thought they were sugar cubes for the tea. I was in the midst of analysing this queer object when NJ4 spoilt my fun by telling me what it was. He knew it because he dined here before. =(


Fascinating! Call me a mountain tortoise, but that was really my first time seeing a towel being concealed in such an innovative way!

The standard Korean appetisers came almost immediately after we placed our food orders, and I love love love Korean appetisers! The down side is that I'd usually end up too full when my main dish arrives. But still, I heart them oh so much!


Simply divine.


L (His): Bimbimbap -- R (Mine): Spicy Tofu Soup

As we were getting ready to call for the bill, we were informed that we still had desserts. Oh my, by then I was already totally stuffed! But when the dessert arrived, I downed every single morsel. LOL!

Sweet Ending

Dessert was wonderfully light, sweet, cold and delicious. A great way to cleanse the palate and a sweet note to end our dinner. Yums! But of course, nothing is sweeter than my one and only.

No comments:



call me tiger