Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have the best people around me and I'm truly blessed. My parents offered to pick me up from work yesterday, which I immediately agreed to. But when I went down, I was surprised to see NJ4 instead!

So effectively, I knew my parents were picking me, my parents and I didn't know that NJ4 was picking me, and NJ4 didn't know that my parents were picking me. My parents and NJ4 met downstairs and they let NJ4 pick me instead. So complicated, LOL!

Today, NJ4 pulled yet another surprise book out stunt, and sent me down to Bugis for my meeting with pretty Mandy. And he waited around the area for almost 3 hours for me to be done, just to send me home before heading back to camp. ♥

So anyway, I love all the meet ups with my sweets. =)



Her laughter is highly infectious, and honestly speaking, meeting her after work is just too short a meet up.


No comments:



call me tiger