Friday, November 28, 2008

HNF Staff Appreciation Dinner 271108

HNF's Staff Appreciation Dinner came and went and the Committee's efforts have paid off after meeting weekly for a month. Being part of the committee was fun, exciting, and very fufilling especially when you see the other staffs genuinely enjoy themselves at dinner.

With that, pictures and a video clip would narrate the entire event.



Part of the decorations done up by the Committee.


Committee's table


The Committee


Finance Dept (L-R): Chooi Mei, Lay Kuan, May Tan, myself, Merri

Being part of the Committee, and being the youngest in HNF, I was assigned the duty of holding the lucky draw bowl to assist Emcee Ben Sng the entire night. I was so busy going up and down the stage that I didn't quite manage to sit down and enjoy my dinner, but it's all worth it when I won 3rd prize, hahaha!


3rd prize lucky draw winner with hands totally loaded. -_-


Our lucky 1st prize winner! Little Miss Green too!


3rd Prize: $150 Harvey Norman voucher. =)


Door gift


The HNF family


Kudos to her for getting everything together.

And I'll end this post with a video clip of the Emcee's performance. Hilarious I tell you!


Totally enjoyed myself so much that I'm beyond expressive words. =D

No comments:



call me tiger