Sunday, November 30, 2008

It is so depressing that my Sony Ericsson W850i has decided its time is up. I have to admit that it didn't die on its own accord, but I killed it unintentionally. So it's really more like manslaughter than murder. =(

Hopefully I'd be able to get a new phone later today. So anyway, on a happier note, NJ4 who is always full of shit and surprises bought me a N.U.M singlet. Because of such surprises, he has lied to me countless times, but they were lies without malice or ill intentions. White lies.


After getting his car for so long, today was the first time (I think) we took the train to town! A good 6 hours of walking later, we had dinner at Waraku because I was craving for Mentai, but sadly, the new outlet at Heeren didn't have Mentai on their menu. =(


His: Cold Udon with Crab in Cream Sauce


Mine: Avocado and Tomato Salad with Japanese Dressing

And because it's the season to be jolly and the season for giving, I gave myself a present from Braun Buffel. LOL!

Braun Buffel wallet set

For a set like this, the price was ridiculously cheap! And because I've eyed on this design long ago when it was first launched, I bought it almost immediately without a second thought. I'm so happy! =)

And for those who are interested to know how huge exactly Tigger is:

No comments:



call me tiger