Sunday, February 15, 2009

2nd Anniversary - Part III

And so, I FINALLY know what the long awaited Part III is! But before I go into Part III, here's pictures of my more well-bloomed bouquet of lilies and the Valentine's gift from me to him:



Pretty, isn't it?


So anyway, I was told to keep my stomach empty for Part III, which I obliged because I knew I was definitely in for a fabulous treat! As we were on the road, I was already thinking of the endless possibilities of dining places we were heading to, but I failed to guess Ritz Carlton.

Yes, he brought me to Greenhouse @ Ritz Carlton for the Champagne Brunch Buffet. With free flow champagne, pretty and delicious food, enticing smelly cheeses, gorgeous desserts, a great ambiance, and the best company, I seriously thought I died and was in CandyLand (more apt during the massive desserts galore)!






By the looks on my face, it is obvious that I was on a sugar high even before I touched the desserts! Just by looking at them made me happy!

We were so bloated thereafter, so to digest the food, we took a stroll at Botanical Garden, but it was too scorching hot (although I'm a Sun lover) to walk around much.

Part IV would be up soon, provided I'm not too lazy. =)

For more pictures of Part III, view it at Facebook.

No comments:



call me tiger