Saturday, February 14, 2009

2nd Anniversary - Part II

Almost exactly 12 hours after Part I, I woke up to Part II of my 2nd anniversary surprise. =)

As always, I SMS-ed NJ4 telling him that I'm awake and queried about the time he's coming over to get me. And the following pictures would adequately narrate and unveil Part II.






Actually, when NJ4 told me to open the door, he meant the front door. But because I just woke up and have not stepped out of my room, I opened my room door and saw the bouquet of lilies at my door step.

Apparently, my elder brother received the bouquet from the delivery guy and placed it at my room door step. And so, that was how my Part II surprise greeted me. =) And my poor boy was already over at my place an hour before I woke up. Aww.

Gift shopping followed by the movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" wrapped up our Valentine's Day, but that's not the end of our 2nd anniversary celebration just yet.

I'm looking forward (yet at the same time having some fears) to Part III and Part IV (which I already know what it is) tomorrow! Part III would most probably be my greatest joy and fear which I will fight through, just for it and for NJ4. Now, I just can't wait!

No comments:



call me tiger