Saturday, February 14, 2009

2nd Anniversary - Part I

And yet again, a task reminder rang at 1.30am asking me to open the door. But before I could step out of my room, a soft knock on my door revealed a surprise for me.

And this is Part I of my 2nd anniversary with Jay-Jay.

Spot the difference.
So, how about a game of 'Spot the Difference'?

Jolly
Pretty cupcakes!

Jolly wants a piece of my cake. LOL! Jolly was spotted a few months back and was immediately adored by me. Every time we pass by that shop in Suntec, we'll pop by to take a peek at Jolly.

Since I was contented enough to see Jolly once in awhile, there was really no need to own Jolly. But NJ4 being the way he is, got Jolly along with the Mrs Fields cupcakes as a lovely surprise for me. =)

My Love

Thank you love. Happy 2nd Anniversary. =)

No comments:



call me tiger