Wednesday, April 29, 2009

If any of you are utterly bored and need some entertainment, give this fella a call on 9140 0834.

At 10.30am, this person called me on my handphone and I answered but couldn't hear a thing. I hung up and again he/she called but I still could not hear a thing. Relentlessly, this retard kept calling, which I immediately cancelled the call because there was no point answering and talking to space.

He/she then proceeded to message me with, "Who are you man or girl.why no anser.must anser me". This fella probably failed English because he/she did not use any punctuation marks and had problems spelling "answer".

My reply to this fella was, "Who the fuck are you. I answered your fucking call. You are the one who's not saying a fucking thing. Stop calling when I don't even know who the fuck you are." I admit it's nothing but a string of vulgarism, but I was honestly damn peeved.

Without replying my message, he/she called AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN! Because I couldn't hear him/her, I used my office line to return the call and all I heard were, "kilu kulu kili kulu kili kulu" and many other inaudible words (if those can even be considered as words).

I gave up attempting to understand what he/she was trying to say and hung up. But the best thing was he/she CALLED ME BACK ON MY OFFICE LINE! Not once, not twice, but at least a handful number of times! WOW! Now I'm starting to wonder which part of "do not call back" did he/she not understand. Probably the entire thing.

I was so desperate that I took my handset off its cradle and switched my handphone off. I switched on my handphone at 2pm and almost hit the ceiling when 8 missed call alert messages came in! The missed call alert log is as follow: 11.29am, 11.30am, 11.34am, 11.52am, 12.17pm, 1.04pm, 1.04pm (again), and 1.15pm.

Wow, he/she just doesn't give up. I'm going to continue with my "off handphone" plan, lest he/she call till my handphone spoil for nothing. Okay, so really, if you own a private line, give this person a call for some self-entertainment.

No comments:



call me tiger