Sunday, April 26, 2009

I survived the 2 family dinners which were held almost back to back. And it was really nice seeing the relatives from Mauritius, Canada and South Africa once again. I really want to go to Mauritius in July for Cousin Olivier's wedding. Mommy, please bring me!

Allow me to rant here, because it's rather annoying that people are so insensitive. Comments like the following is very uncalled for, "Eh, this is so fattening you know, yet you dare to eat?" Just give me a break already and stop confusing me with mixed signals. I'm far from the old me, and all I need is some encouragement. I'm doing my best, and I really do not need to be triggered. Thankyouverymuch.

Unhappiness aside, NJ4 has finally brought me to Udders! =D It was a rainy and cold day, but that didn't stop me from jumping with glee at NJ4's suggestion of trying Udders out!



Left - Mao Shan Wang; Right - Pear Sorbet

Mao Shan Wang Durian – King of Cat Mountain durian
This is the king of the king of fruits. Bitter, sweet, pungent, fragrant, complex flavours intertwined into an explosion of durianism.


Pear Sorbet - refreshing ripe pear, light and healthy sorbet with the natural taste of pears

What I really wanted was actually their Brandied Pear Sorbet but it wasn't available. =( Nevermind, perhaps the next time I'd be in luck.

No comments:



call me tiger