Friday, April 10, 2009

STICKY
Raspberry Lemonade, Watermelon Rocks, Soursop Pillows

I AM SO ADDICTED TO STICKY CANDIES! So addicted that I bought 1 jar and 2 packets at one go yesterday! =)


The watermelon rocks look so cute, and they taste absolutely yummy too! Now I cannot wait to try the other 2 flavours! =D

Since we were at Central, we decided to have dinner at an eatery we've never tried before, so to Mr Curry we went.



His: Minced Beef & Potato Omelette Curry (spice level: Spicy)


Mine: Katsu Pannabe Curry (spice level: Very Spicy)


Black Sesame Shake

The curry at Mr Curry was WAHHHH! My very spicy rendition almost killed NJ4 but I was actually hoping it was spicier! Good thing about Mr Curry is that there are 4 type of curry base and 3 different levels of spiciness to choose from. If there was a choice of extremely spicy, I'd be so damn game for it! YUM!


Met Shin, PW and Val for a late night movie: Fast & Furious 4. High speed, high tension, that's what the show was about. After the movie, we chatted for an hour while standing followed by another hour plus of chatting while seating.

No doubt it was a simple gathering, but it had a nice warm and fuzzy feeling infused into it. =)

No comments:



call me tiger