Sunday, April 05, 2009

I have to admit that I'm a sucker for cute and/or pretty food, and I'm really not kidding. Look what I bought from Fairprice.



SO VERY CUTE!!! =D And I felt like some psychotic chickee killer when I happily munched away on them. LOL!

The last time we went to Central was a long way back, when most of the leasing lots were still vacant. And because we have decided to have dinner somewhere near Chinatown yesterday, NJ4 and I dropped by Central and... I bought pretty food again. -_-



The guys were making the candy "dough" when we passed by and so many people standing around watching, as though looking at Ah Meng at the Zoo! Then the shop keeper just had to let me try the freshly made lychee candies and damn... I was immediately bought over. I really couldn't help it.

And no, that wasn't all I got, there were a couple more items from the Japanese tidbits store. It's no wonder I'm fat, which I so deserve. Hah! And thank you dar, for that packet of pretty sweets! I'll definitely be going back for more of their other fanciful flavours!

Okay, and then we travelled back in time to Dim Joy for dinner. Quaint ambiance, no crowd, no pesky staffs, delicious food. A combination like this only sums up to a delightful dining experience. =)




I love the super old fashion style of the entrance and building.




Everything was absolutely divine (but taste is subjective), and I liked the custard bun the most! =D Almost-flowing custard, and crazily sweet, which I like. LOL!

After an hour of fantasy-like joy, it was time to return to 2009. =(



Bye, and we'll be back for this time travel experience again for sure.

No comments:



call me tiger