Tuesday, June 23, 2009


L - R: Larabar Banana Bread, Clif Luna Toasted Nuts 'n Cranberry, Larabar Apple Pie

After an agonizing 1.5 months wait, my Larabars and Luna bars have arrived! The Luna bars are a replacement of my initial order of the Pecan Pie Larabars which had some expiry problems. I can now satisfy my curiosity of how a Luna bar taste like! =D

A few hours prior to Dada's passing and my hospitalisation, I was out roaming Mustafa and these were the goodies (excluding Fitnesse cereal & Delectables) I bagged home:


My granola/muesli/energy bars are growing and growing and growing in numbers, and this is what I have as of today:


I can open a minimart! =)

2 comments:

cecilia said...

did you get these bars from the States? If so, how much did you pay for the postage??

Unknown said...

I got my bars from Singapore. They import a limited variety of bars in. If you're interested, I got them from http://www.vitamin.sg



call me tiger