Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Taxing Week.

A series of unfortunate events came our way this entire week.

13th June:
- Dada's passing
- My Pneumothorax attack
- Korkor's RX8 rim got scratched while he was on his way to visit me
- Dad's tyre punctured

16th June:
- Dad's car ass got kissed by a taxi
- Sparky ran away (or got dog-napped)

It has been a really tiring week, and a taxing one for the Chan Yiptong family. The sending off of my Dada was a grand and formal affair, with the males in suits and ties, and the females in dresses/pant suit.

Dada would have been pleased, I know that for sure. And like what our Da Jie said, "Now there's one more Angel up above watching over us, and that is our Dada. No running away because Dada knows each and everyone of us inside out."

Thank you Dada, for watching over all of us. We love you. =)

No comments:



call me tiger