Sunday, July 26, 2009


Looking at Lara Cocoa Mõlé, my heart raced with excitement, but I stopped myself from ripping the package open and posed it for my orange camera. When I was satisfied with the pictures taken, I gingerly made an opening and revealed the much anticipated bar.


Again, I had to stop myself from sinking my teeth into it before taking a picture of it's smooth and shiny body. And then it began...


You can never imagine how ecstatic I was when I bit into the bar and crunched on the huge nuts. The 2 holes at each side of the bar were where the nuts sat. Nuts combined with cocoa, natural sweetness from the dates, and a hint of spice from the chilli, I was in paradise.

Because Mom said she wanted to try this flavour, I gave her some to try but her reaction was hilarious. Obviously Mama and Lara could not get along at all.

The first Lara I tried was cherry pie and I totally hated her, but as I tried the other flavours, I gradually started to befriend her and even made her one of my closest friend. Sadly, my Mama can't seem to accept Lara like me. Honestly, I believe that eating such bars require an acquired taste, and I'm glad that Lara works well for me. =)

No comments:



call me tiger