Sunday, July 26, 2009

Debs and I have been meeting up quite a fair bit since she returned from Sydney, but I can never get sick of our meetups because each time brings me much joy for she's always cranky and full of nonsense.

Lunch was at Oomphatico@Tanglin Mall and we were totally sold my the interior, design, atmosphere and feel of the place. The food was good too, so I'll definitely return there some day, although getting there requires quite a bit of walking.


The prawns in my Prawn Cocktail were big, juicy, chilled and pretty fresh, and Deb's Farmers Club was savoury and absolutely divine for settling a craving for some salt.

After a happy filling lunch, we walked back to ION and spent practically the rest of the afternoon in ION. With too many interesting shops, too big a crowd, and too much to talk about, we didn't manage to go into majority of the stores.

Skipping most retail outlets, we did not and could not give ThreeSixty Market Place a miss. Call us Aunty, we really do not care. LOL!


The many different coloured peppers brightened up this section of the supermarket, and it sure did a good job in making my day. I love love love colours. And at one of the food stores in the basement, that roast pig was pitfully displayed in full view for everyone to see.


At the rate I'm buying all these different bars, I'm seriously going to eat myself poor! The only consolation is that I'm using my own hard earned money to buy them, so I do not feel indebted to anyone.

Now, I cannot wait to try Cocoa Mõlé. I love chocolate, and I adore chilli, but when the 2 are combined together, I'm not sure if I'll love it. However, I believe in the saying of, "You wouldn't know if you never try" so I'm going to be crazy May Anne and give it a shot when I feel wacky enough. =)

And because I'm a sucker for cake donuts, I could not stop myself from walking into Dunkin Donuts and coming out with 2 pieces.


Oh for the love of cake donuts over the classic ones. Ah yes, I indulge too much, but at least I know it makes my parents happy. I'm already trying doing my best. =)

No comments:



call me tiger