Wednesday, July 22, 2009

On Sunday, we went to "shop" at Val's place and I must say that it was nothing but fun with gossips, and of course not forgetting their lovely presence. =) In the evening, we pampered ourselves with mani and pedicure, and that was actually the first time in so many years of friendship that we did such an activity together!

Caught Hairy Harry Potter with a friend on Tuesday. He's somewhat my half neighbour, and is a person I haven't exactly met properly before. Complicated, but very simple actually.

And today, I had a date with Daddykins to Mustafa! Initially, I thought my proposal to visit Mustafa would be denied, but I was in for a surprise! Like a little warrior, I trooped down to Mustafa with Daddykins and raided the area like a semi-professional. Hahaha.


It was time for a restock, and boy did I spend much time squatting by the rack, deciding on which bars to throw into my basket and how many of each to get. But I had fun.

Besides getting the bars, I bought the silliest thing ever, just because I found it too cute to resist.


HAHAHAHA! I'm totally digging my new water bottle at the moment. =)

And thank you Daddykins, for bringing me down to Mustafa upon last minute request. ♥

No comments:



call me tiger