Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Since my love left for Sydney, my lovely friends have been meeting me up 1 after another for 3 consecutive days.

On Saturday, dear Sus gave us a treat at Shin Kushiya becuase she just received her bonus which amounted to almost 5 figures. Lucrative!



Super thick slices of fresh and sweet sashimi!!!



We over ordered for just the 3 of us, but we all enjoyed the great food! I will be back to try the main dishes that Shin Kushiya have to offer!

On Sunday, I met Debs, one of the very few Primary School friends whom I'm still in contact with. We sinned half the afternoon away at Bakerzin, and because I overslept (thank goodness Debs called!) and was an hour late, I insisted that our lunch/tea was on me.


Over cakes and drinks, I'm amazed how we talked and talked for over 2 hours(?).I love the fact that even though in Poly we hardly contacted and/or meet up, and those years she was in Sydney for her University studies just zoomed by with no meetups and extremely minimal contact over MSN, we can still carry on from where we left off.

And the sweetest girl gave me a makeup bag and a pouch as my very belated birthday gift!


I am your wicked sister, haha! Thank you babe! =)

On Monday, buddy called for an impromptu meetup. This dude is yet another person I can get comfortable with, talk nonsense to, and can simply irritate the hell out of each other without being self conscious whatsoever.


Glad you had fun buddy. =) I love my close friends, and happy 29th month darling. =)

No comments:



call me tiger