Sunday, July 12, 2009

So, it has been almost 30 hours since I last saw NJ4, and although I was one tough cookie at the airport and felt perfectly fine, I woke up in the morning with the realisation that my love has really left and I would not be able to see, cuddle, nudge and talk to him face to face.

The sudden realisation left me lying in bed with tears in my eyes, but that moment passed very quickly, for I know that in about 128 days, we would get to see each other again. =)

Anyway, as a farewell meal for my love, I treated him to Kuishinbo, knowing that he love crabs and I heard lots of rave about their snow crabs. It's a pity I still do not fancy crabs (which used to be my all time favourite) ever since that nasty food poisoning many years ago.

So, let's get down to the food!

Cold Dishes.

NJ4's eyes and facial expression did a little happy dance when he had his first mouth of snow crab. Also, I think he was so satisfied that he almost had an orgasm. LOL!


My Happy Little Prince. =)



The following day, my parents gave him a farewell treat at SuanThai.



Chicken overload!


The fried-tening food! LOL!



Two days of heavy dinners is quite daunting, but I'll get by.

No comments:



call me tiger