Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Because my laptop crashed on Sunday night and I had no source of entertainment on Monday considering that it was a public holiday, I accompanied Daddykins to Plaza Singapura. But honestly, I would have done so even if nothing happened to my laptop.

Little did I know that I was in for a treat! We went to Carrefour and I got myself Nature's Path flavoured organic oatmeal. At the express cashier where only cash transaction is available, Dad paid first because I had no cash on hand, which he later said a return is not required! Thank you Daddy, for the oatmeal!!! =)



I tried 1 of the 4 flavours today and I was extremely pleased. =)



This was really good! I absolutely dig the hint of cinnamon which was infused into the steel cut oats! I'm totally looking forward to the other 3 flavours, especially Maple Nut!

And as if 2 bottles of PB isn't already enough, I got 2 more yesterday.



I now have Peter Pan's Honey Roasted PB! Even Jolly is rejoicing and liking my PB stash! =D

No comments:



call me tiger