Sunday, August 09, 2009

First up, Happy 44th Birthday Singapore!

Family and close friends know how big a thing I have for peanut butter, and if my memory serves me right, NJ4 actually called me Peanut Butter Monster back when we were just friends, and it was all because of this. (Please pardon my typing style, it was those days you see.)

It has been a month of 2 since I finished my bottle of PB, so last Friday I got myself 2 bottles, just so to satisfy my need to ingest some PB.


Normally, I would go for Peter Pan's Honey Roasted PB, but because the supermarket I went to did not carry it, I settled for Skippy which paled in comparison in my opinion. I'd still choose Peter Pan anytime!

However, Skippy's PB + Grape Stripes was so good that I worked my way through half the bottle already. =X


Okay, I know I just bought it on Friday and today is only Sunday. I love PB and I didn't earn the name PB Monster for nothing, so quit looking at me funnily already! LOL!

Anyway, I just cooked myself some oatmeal and dunked 2 huge dollops of PBJ, and the outcome was a pretty sight!


YUMMERS! I can have this for breakfast, lunch and dinner every single day! But no, I won't. I don't want to get sick of this concoction so soon (which I doubt I actually will).

Ok, I'm going to plonk myself infront of the television and wait for the National Day Parade to be aired, while I savour my PBJ oatmeal. =D

No comments:



call me tiger