Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Friday was a blast!

Reason 1: I got off work at 2pm and went for some demonstration with my colleagues which ended an hour earlier than my usual knock off timing on Fridays.

Reason 2: Went for a mani/pedi session with Val and prior to that, we had a kick-ass dinner at Quiznos Sub! Bye Subway, HELLO QUIZNOS!


My '4 Chili Chicken with Bacon' sandwich.

Unlike Subway, you don't get to select what vegetables and sauces you want to go into your sandwich. At Quiznos, they have many delicious sounding sandwiches for you to choose from and the only thing you get to select is whether you want to have white or wheat bread.

I chose wheat bread, and boy was it toasted to perfection! Crispy enough, yet retaining the softness and moisture of the bread. And I really like the fact that the sandwich was stuffed full of ingredients! The serving of chicken was so generous that chicken pieces kept falling out of my sandwich as I ate. =) I was stuffed at around the 3/4 mark, so I packed the remaining home for supper. Hah!

I will definitely be back, and even made a pact with Val that whenever we go for our mani/pedi, we'd have this for dinner. A pity that they only have one outlet, which is at Orchard Central. Please branch out soon and have one at AMKHub, I promise to patronise at least once a week!

Reason 3: We met up with Sus after her lesson ended and after we were done with our mani/pedi. And we made our way to Indochine.




Ah yes, alcohol and fried stuff just a week prior to my operation, I'm asking for trouble. Fine, I'll start detoxing from today. LOL!


Sus, me, Val

We will be hitting Dempsey after I recover, I can't wait! =)

No comments:



call me tiger