Monday, August 24, 2009

So, my pre-operation assessment went well today. Heart rate, blood pressure, height and weight were all good, though they were leaning towards the lower end but the Doctor said that it is normal and okay since I'm "a very small girl" as she put it. I can't possibly make myself look any bigger when I'm vertically challenged at a pathetic 153cm.

4 tubes of blood was drawn from me and it took ages for those tubes to be filled because according to the Nurse, my veins were too fine. -_- And my arm was so numb thereafter! Right, so I'm fit for the operation which will be in a week's time. This is getting quite scary now.

After the appointment, Mom and I walked around Novena, and as usual, she bought me various food stuffs.


Yami Yoghurt - Rambutan flavour

I had Yami Yoghurt, just because I felt like it. And of course Mom was more than happy to let me indulge. =)



Bread rolls from Mama Bakery + Guacamole

I'm going to have a bread face very soon, but I do not care. Anyway, because Mom and I love avocado, she bought us a bottle of Guacamole! YUM! Thanks Mom! =)

No comments:



call me tiger