Saturday, October 10, 2009


After being out of the clubbing scene for some time, my girlfriends and I partied last night! It was also my first party after my operation, so needless to say, my alcohol intake was controlled by my oh-so-loving babes. =)

I came home and got glued to the computer the entire night and dozed off for an hour or so but got up and continued surfing around. Just as I was about to hit the sack for an afternoon nap, my doorbell rang and a man said, "Postman!" My heart skipped a beat as I suspected it was what I have been waiting for, but I did a quick Math and realised that I should only be receiving my stuff on Wednesday or so.

I fled out of my bedroom and down the stairs with a quickened heart rate, and I was greeted with my long awaited baby!


Clif Bars Orgy Galore!!!

Banana Nut Bread, Blueberry Crisp, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Almond Fudge, Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch, Cool Mint Chocolate, Crunchy PB, Maple Nut, Oatmeal Raisin Walnut, Peanut Toffee Buzz, Spiced Pumpkin Pie & White Chocolate Macadamia

Yup, my 14 boxes of Clif Bars have arrived! 14 different flavours in 14 pretty boxes! And now I'm wondering if all this is just a dream since I haven't really slept last night and I could very well be dreaming about this entire scenario!

So if this is reality, it means that my 11 flavours of Luna Bars + 1 flavour of Clif Mojo should reach me by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. I CANNOT WAIT! =D

No comments:



call me tiger