Thursday, October 08, 2009

So, I was good and followed Soo's meal plan to bring Ensure Life into my diet, but I'm guilty to say I was not entirely good. =X

Yesterday was not the first time I tried EL. I bought a small tin of the chocolate flavour some time back when I was into the whole milkshake phase. Chocolate EL had this oily after taste which left me nauseous and sick, so no, I doubt I'll try it again. Vanilla is the way to go! And when this large tin of vanilla depletes, I'll be going for strawberry.

Ok, so the appropriate serving is supposed to be 6 scoops but I tried out with 4 scoops first and it was already madly thick and sweet! So, sad to say, I just went ahead with 4 scoops. And honestly, if I don't get killed by the lack of nutrients, I'll definitely die of diabetes. LOL! To make things worse, my 2nd serving never happened.

I have downed my first serving (or 2/3 serving rather) for today, and I shall see if I can manage the next one later on. Daddykins said that I should really try to stick to the 2 servings a day, even though each serving isn't really a proper one. And try I shall!

And I'm MAD HAPPY TODAY! Because package #2 of my bars have reached the courier and payment is made. So anytime from next Monday onwards I'll be expecting 2 hugeass boxes of Clif and Luna bars! YUMMY!

No comments:



call me tiger