Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hello Turtle, Goodbye Bungy.

It's been 2 weeks since Christmas, but it is never too late to receive a Christmas present.


I am no longer schooling, but while we were at Crumpler, NJ4 saw this backpack which looked really nice and since I already have a Crumpler messenger bag, there's no point getting another smaller one.

So I settled for this pretty backpack and I can't wait to use it! I have already decided that it will be my "Airport" bag. =) Thank you love, I totally dig this bag. I hope you love your Christmas present too!

Oh, and I saw Dr Aneez for my final review, and he said, "No bungy jumping, ever. Anything and everything else is fine, but no bungy." Apparently, if I really want to go bungy jumping again, he has to review me, do a scan to ensure my un-operated left lung is strong enough before he gives me the green light. Oh, bummer.

No comments:



call me tiger