Wednesday, January 06, 2010

To KL & Back.

What better way to start a brand new year off with a mini getaway? With our bags packed, coach and hotel booked, the 6 of us went on our first overseas trip together.


And in tow was Baby Jolly and Jolly himself!


After what seemed like years on the coach, we finally reached KL and straight to the hotel we went!



We went to the "fake street" and the amount of fake branded goods sold there was ridiculously a lot that my head started spinning at the end of the night. Dinner was freaking awesome which consisted of Hokkien Mee (black), sambal sotong and sambal stingray.


Never in my life have I eaten such thick stingray, and it was almost never ending that we had to stuff everything inside us! So, stuffed and worn out, we retreated back to our hotel to get some shut eye.

Day 2 was filled with crazy activities right from the very beginning of the day! From 6 adults squeezing into a tiny cab, to jump shots, to silly pictures with a "Mr Bean" car, to absolutely divine lunch, to indoor theme park, and to KL Twin Towers. I shall let the pictures roll...

Sunway Pyramid

5 adults in the back of a cab, with a big one infront.






NJ4 can really jump!







Times Square & Cosmo World

A round of shopping later, we decided to go to the indoor theme park for thrill rides.



The picture above was taken before the last ride for the day . My friends were already feeling pretty queasy after a round of almost all the rides, but I still have not had enough, so I coaxed them into taking this one last ride with me.

I felt bad after that because I was still feeling super hyped and could go for more rounds, but my friends were in pretty terrible states:


Call me crazy, but I love thrill rides, and I once played at Escape for a good 8 hours straight until I developed a fever the next day. LOL!

KL Twin Towers
We went back to the hotel to freshen up and went to the Twin Towers.



And then it was the last day in KL where NJ4 and I spotted this car with a really cool car plate, and with me going a little over-hyper.


And now, it is back to reality again. I can't wait for February to come, where I can escape to Bangkok with NJ4, didi and his girlfriend. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Unknown said...

=) Thank you!



call me tiger