Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Cookie Monster Part II

I have a little terror in the house. Small in size, but big in quirky habits and nonsensical traits.

This morning, after my Dad sent me to my work place, he went back home and found that the shoes under the chair by the main door was disarray, and there was a pile of havoc made by the little one.



Cookie pulled the floor mat and towels from all over the 1st level of the house and lumped them together in the living hall, and as if that wasn't already enough, he even brought 1 side of the backyard slipper and nestled it within the towels. In addition, he had his biting bone and tug toy in that pile of lumpy mess. The red mat is pretty heavy, so I really wonder how he managed to drag it for such a distance!

He is such a terror, our little terror. =)

No comments:



call me tiger