Saturday, May 29, 2010

Retail Therapy

Not that I needed to release any form of stress, but it was really nice to meet up with Pam for an impromptu shopping spree!

We went to Central where human traffic was almost non-existent. Sticky candies, ankle boots for Sydney, a whole load of junk food, delicious dinner, crazy company with crazy antics, and it all sums up to AWESOME FUN AT CENTRAL!




And as if the damage done at Central wasn't already enough, we took a bus down to Orchard, where our expenses continued to roll! A Uniqlo hoodie top will be my companion to Sydney to aid in beating the cold. And then we walked and walked till it was nearly 11pm when all the shops finally decided to start closing, so we headed back.


And again, I had so much fun with you babe. Please remember to bring my Zara Garfield top the next time we meet! =D See you soon!

No comments:



call me tiger