Monday, July 26, 2010

My suspicions were true. Yet I've been fooled around by them, which led me to think that perhaps I was being way too analytical and overly-suspicious.

The man I love, the woman girl involved, and the housemate. Lie after lie. I feel like a fool. And I was made to apologise to her for something that I should be the one being apologised to instead.

Been troubled since I was there, all the way till last night, when everything tumbled out. There's only so much I can take. Have any of you thought about me for a moment, that I'm only human, and there's only so much pain a living soul can take.

I'm hurting, and none of you will ever understand the pain I'm experiencing, unless you're being put through the same load of shit as I was put through. What did I do to any of them to deserve this?

No comments:



call me tiger