Thursday, September 02, 2010

Sydney - 5 July 2010

On the 5th of July in Sydney, we were so focused on food that I got a shock at how much I ate that day as I browsed through pictures. The entire day was spent eating, eating and eating.

Our day started off with lunch at Menya, and the ramen there was really awesome!




Needless to say, the spicy ramen was my order and NJ4 found it too spicy for his palette. Despite having a low threshold for spiciness, he still insisted on helping me to finish up my ramen, and that left him chugging a lot of water thereafter. The ramen had a fantastic bite to it and it was so good that we revisited on the day of my flight back to Singapore.

To aid digestion, we walked around town for a bit.




The weather turned chilly after awhile which sent us into Lindt Cafe for warmth. So with nothing else to do, we loaded ourselves with some calories.



Dark Chocolate Drink

I kid you not when I said that we were so focused on food that day, because merely 2 hours after teabreak, we met up with the rest of the gang for dinner at Hurricanes!




The Seafood Platter that cost over A$100!


Nomnomnom. I feel so fat just by looking at all these pictures. =D

No comments:



call me tiger