Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sydney - 7-9 July 2010

For 3 consecutive days, NJ4 and I did a little bit of going around places, and A LOT of eating!

7 July - Bondi Junction
We went to Bondi Junction, had sinful but oh-so-satisfying desserts at Max Brenner, and then took a walk around.






That night, we went back home and enjoyed the white wine that NJ4 bought for us before I arrived.


Mmm, sweet, sparkling and totally refreshing. Yummy.

8 July
Because we love the fresh food from Sydney Fish Market, we went back there again!







The prawns were so fresh, juicy and sweet! It was like I died and went to Seafood Heaven.

A walk around and a few hours later, we found ourselves settling for dinner! I seriously ate a lot more in Sydney than I have ever before!





Mango Beer!



9 July
Another day of food, food and more food! Dim Sum lunch at Zilver, followed by some dinner that I cannot remember (probably potato chips or something), and we finally ended our day on a sweet note with desserts!






Food at Zilver was delectable!





Whoever said that desserts were meant to be shared to lessen the sin and the guilt? I do not buy that! =D

No comments:



call me tiger