Friday, September 10, 2010

Sydney - Blue Mountains II (6 July 2010)

So, here is the remaining half of the Blue Mountains trip.

After lunch, we took the cable car down to look at the coal mine and we observed Nature at its very best.








When I posed for the picture above, I did not expect that half an hour later we would be on board the real thing!





Thrill ride! We ascended backwards, and the incline was so steep that the feeling and thrill I got was akin to being on a roller coaster, less the speed. Nice!

We were then brought to this little town named Leura, where we had about an hour of free-and-easy time to walk around.




The entire Blue Mountains trip ended with a ferry ride back to Darling Harbour, where we got to see the Harbour Bridge and Opera House from an entirely different angle.




I have said it before, and I will say it again: Blue Mountains trip is really one of the most worthwhile activity we did in Sydney. Honestly, for the kangaroos, I do not mind going on this trip again in future!

No comments:



call me tiger