Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Annoyed

Initially, it was the various similarities between that person's new blog layout and mine. And then slowly, the items desired become uncannily akin to mine. For a very long time, I've kept my cool about it, and even attributed it to being just coincidental.

But this time, the exact opening phrase was copied. The exact 7 words that I used to start off my post were replicated. And I am so damn annoyed because it is something very close to my heart.

Seriously, stop it.

//Edited on 17 Oct 2010, 5.42pm
So, amendments were made to that blog. The list of desired items changed. The replicated post was amended so that from 7 words, it became 6. And the entire chunk of labels were removed. So much effort put in to change so many things, just so that the blog now looks not so much like mine. Hmm. Guilty max.

No comments:



call me tiger