Monday, October 18, 2010

Melbourne - 12 July 2010

I am finally posting on my first day in Melbourne! =p



Hello Grand Mercure!

Right after we checked in and dumped our baggage, we went for food, followed by some sight-seeing.


Mee Kong - AWESOME Vietnamese cuisine!






Horse carriage!




We needed something to fuel us for a greater journey (yeah right), so we loaded ourselves with some carbs!


Sodium overload! But it served its purpose as fuel. Lord of The Fries reminded me of my Secondary 3 Literature book, Lord of the Flies. LOL!



State Library of Victoria



We ended our night with a movie. The cost of 1 movie ticket in Australia can get you 2 tickets in Singapore. After that night, I have learned to shut up about the rising prices of Singapore's movie tickets. =p

No comments:



call me tiger