Friday, October 29, 2010

Melbourne - 14 July 2010

Seriously, in future I need to blog about events as soon as possible because when I procrastinate as long as 3 months to do updates, I cannot remember the sequence of events or what really happened back then. Sure, pictures may help, but still...

So anyway, NJ4 and I spent our 41st month together in Melbourne! We spent the early afternoon walking in the chilly weather of Melbourne, in search of a Thai restaurant that NJ4's brother recommended.




Oooh! Everything was noms!!!

After brunch, we took the tram to somewhere I forgot, where we window-shopped. Because the weather was so much colder as compared to Sydney, I wasn't too keen to walk that much, so we settled down for hot chocolate and cake. =X



After teabreak and more walking around, we took the tram to Docklands. Apparently, NJ4's brother highly recommended the place, but after we alighted from the tram, we felt like we were lost in some ghost town! It was raining that night, and so the air was extremely cold. With leggings, 2 jackets and a thick scarf, I was still chattering like crazy. It didn't help that the rain made my boots soaking wet.=(

Half an hour after we attempted to find the "very nice place" that NJ4's brother mentioned, we gave up and NJ4 made an SOS call back to Singapore. And when the instructions given were a) not clear enough, b) too hard to follow/locate, we gave up trying to find the "very nice place" and darted into an Italian restaurant for dinner and warmth.





So there, that was our 41st month celebration for the whole day in Melbourne.

No comments:



call me tiger