Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Weekend At Batam

Over the weekend that just past, NJ4 and I went on a 2 days 1 night trip to Batam. It was my first time to Batam and I didn't know what to expect, but I gathered enough information from people around me to know that there was nothing much to do there.

8am found us at Harbourfront on Saturday morning, and 2 hours later, we were being ferried to Batam!



NJ4 and his countless funny faces!

We finally reached Batam and was shuttled to our hotel which was a less than 5 minutes bus ride from the ferry terminal.





All our mehmehs went along too!



After exploring the hotel for a bit, we went for lunch at Harris Cafe.


And while waiting for the fullness to ride over after lunch, NJ4 started making funny faces (again) and I got them all captured! And then I followed suit, LOL!



We ended the night with a walk around the poolside together with both our babymehs!



Night went and morning came. We had breakfast, went for a 1 hour massage, walked around the hotel again, played a game of bowling and got ready to head back to Singapore.




The "Flying" Tortoise





A totally unfair game because at the last round of NJ4's turn, all his pins got swept away after the first ball was bowled. He played the second ball with no pins in sight, hence the "spare", which gave him the last free round to play which he scored a strike. Pfft.

No comments:



call me tiger