Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's Been Awhile...

Attended service with M & A today and for the first time ever, I saw my joy suited up!


Looking good in a suit! =)))

Afterwhich, we went for food at Waraku! Dinner for me, but it was my joy's breakfast, lunch AND dinner altogether at 6pm. So unhealthy. =(

So as we were waiting for our food to arrive, the switch to our retarded mode automatically flipped on and it really cracked us up.


Right before our food came, we attempted a proper picture together before nom-noming!



It's been awhile since I last had a long night walk, looking at the skyline of Singapore, and enjoying the night breeze in my face. And it was something that my joy had always wanted to do but never got the chance to.

I guess I felt a little too hyper that I couldn't stop with the madness at Waraku, and so...


HAHAHAHAHAH!


It's all about timing. ♥

No comments:



call me tiger