Monday, May 02, 2011

Journey To The East

Because somebody randomly wanted to have Ikea meatballs, we made our way down to Ikea Tampines for some meatball-loving.


Food for 2 pax. OMG!

The cheesecake he recommended me to eat was WAHHH I WANT MORE! I've never tasted such awesome cheesecake before, and the base of the cake was uber delicious! It actually looked really normal, like it was nothing fantastic. But this is a serious case of "never judge a book by its cover". I'm sold.

And then, like kids, we walked through Ikea and did the stupidest things ever. We laughed at and laughed with one another, did things that were not planned, and simply be comfortably silly together.

Because he managed to reach Strike 10 (or 11) within days, I "chopped" his head off.


But I can't stay mean for long (unlike somebody @#$%^), so we got a proper shot.


It's been awhile since I last had so much fun. Thank you. =)))

No comments:



call me tiger