Sunday, May 08, 2011

Lazy Saturday

It's the Annual Durian Fiesta at Goodwood Park Hotel once again! A couple of days back, V asked if I would like to go for it with her, and because I wanted to introduce K to her, and knowing that K is a sucker for durians, I invited K along!

It's awesome to indulge like this once in awhile, bitching with the girlfriend, and just sinking our teeth into freaking awesome durian mousse cake, durian strudel and durian crepes.




Every single mouthful of all of the above was really quite orgasmic, and it was really nice to just enjoy the afternoon like that, along with the fact that I knew I was making someone really happy too. =)))

I hope you enjoyed the experience with my friend and I. Thank you for being so thoughtful too, towards my Mom. And I know you already can't wait to go back there for more of such goodness! Durian Strudel FTW!

No comments:



call me tiger