Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hong Kong - 21 Oct 2011

Day 3 in HK was packed like crazy, where we covered quite a lot of things in a day. We got up early and made our way to Sha Tin to have a glimpse of Snoopy's World and the area.





As can be seen from the pictures, the sun was merciless that day, but thank goodness the air was still pretty cool.



After a whole morning of messing around at Snoopy's World, our stomachs began to scream for food, so we went food hunting. We walked and walked and walked, but it was so hard to find some where we could settle lunch at (because most of the menus were in Chinese characters, and to make things worse, they were in fan2 ti3 zi4). After much walking, we chanced upon a small eatery and it was a gem!


Food was relatively cheap, and boy was it good!

Following lunch, we walked around for a little bit more and then proceeded to Central station for sightseeing at The Peak and Madame Tussauds.







The BF's new GFs!

Because the period we went to HK was about a week prior to Halloween, the staffs at most tourist attractions were dressed up.


If this was a real madman out to kill me, I seriously would have died, because I totally didn't know this happened at all. I was rummaging through my bag, looking for something when this scene happened behind my back (literally), and the BF was quick enough to capture this awesome moment. I laughed like crazy when I saw this picture thereafter.










I felt like a mini toy next to Yao Ming! Definitely failed very badly at trying to block him. =/ But I think the BF did quite a good job!

We ended the night with dinner at The Peak before we headed back down and back to the hotel for the day. It was fun. =)

No comments:



call me tiger