Monday, January 09, 2012

Bring Me Back To The Past

I have an unspoken love for my Secondary School friends, simply because whenever we meet up, they make me feel that life isn't as lousy as I often perceive it it be, because with them, laughter is always the core ingredient. Meeting them never fail to bring back many nostalgic memories.

13 years since we've met each other on the first day of Secondary School, and nothing has changed other than the fact that our friendship keep growing with each meetup (or at least, that's how I feel).

An impromptu decision the night before found us at Arbite located at Serangoon Gardens for lunch the following day. J, G and I met up first and we indulged in a little beer at lunch.



Rose Beer, Apple Cider Beer, Peach Beer


G's Pappardelle with Braised Beef


J's Tagliatelle with Mushrooms & Parma Ham


My Smoked Salmon Smorgasbord

The food was good! And I'm a sucker for all-day-breakfast, hence my selection. I saw the girls at the next table with Eggs Benedict and they looked freaking awesome (the eggs benedict, not the girls)! That shall be my next brunch!

N came while we were halfway through lunch, and she ordered something that made me camera-ready.


N's Squid Ink Tagliatelle Seafood


A pity they used tomato base sauce instead of squid ink. Otherwise, I'm sure we'd all have some "black smiles" fun. On a side note, nobody would believe that we're all 25-going-26.

We adjourned to Udders after lunch, where V joined us and since I brought my DSLR, I thought we might as well have some crazy kiddy fun with it!


For the first set 10 shots, we weren't ready for that super-sonic shutter speed, hence the retarded-ness in the first 3 frames and shocked looks in the following 7.


After we got the hang of it from the first round, our second set of 10 shots saw us doing really crazy stuffs.

I love these bunch of people. And for those who could not make it, there's always a next time! =)

No comments:



call me tiger