Sunday, April 15, 2012

Brunch @ Riders Cafe

So after a week of many happenings, K suggested some time during the week to bring me to Riders Cafe for brunch today since he had the liberty of using his brother's car.

It's been a week since I saw him properly. It has been really eventful. And today, although very simple, was great. In fact, it was more than great.

We got there at 3pm and thankfully we were just in time for the last order of their Brunch menu.





Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs with Avocado on toasted Sourdough


Blackstone Benedict with Bacon & Tomatoes, Poached Eggs & Hollandaise


Death by Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream

My smoked salmon and scrambled eggs was awesome, savoury and tastily good. However, K's Blackstone Benedict was a tad disappointing because the yolks were too cooked and not runny at all, not like how normal Eggs Benedict should be. The chocolate cake really lived up to its name, DEATH by chocolate. It got too cloying towards the end, but it was good while it lasted, before diminishing returns set in. LOL.

Seriously, the food didn't quite mattered to me, it was the company that mattered. It was the company that made this date great.


You made this date great. =)

After the super heavy brunch (because of the cake), we took a walk around the Saddle Club.



It was a simple date, but it felt good. A whole different feeling now that we're in our current situation. I enjoyed myself, tremendously if I may add. I like how happy we are. I hope this is how happy we can be, always. =)

Thank you for today.

No comments:



call me tiger