Sunday, April 22, 2012

Another Great SunDate!

Friday night (in the wee hours of Saturday morning to be exact) was the best night in the last 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, a rainbow smiled on me (metaphorically and literally). The Saturday that followed was sheer bliss, and today, was yet another great date.

I casually mentioned to the boyfriend that I felt like going for a run at ECP, and the date was set! Was given the green light to use the car so off we went for our SunDate run! We've ran together on many occasions before, but today was our very first run at ECP together!



The sky was very gloomy when we got there and it threatened to rain, but the weather held up and a pretty rainbow showed up while we were midway. It only started to drizzle when we have completed our run. I think the rainbow was a good sign, for us.

So anyway, this run was an awesome one because I managed to shave off yet another 5 minutes for my 10km run which was really surprising!



Headed to Ikea for fuel, and dinner was good not because of the food, but because of the company I had. =)


Thank you love, for sending me home and taking the public transport back yourself even though I had the car, just because you weren't comfortable with me driving by myself since I have not driven in a super long time. Thank you for your effort and putting me in your thoughts. Today was yet another great date. I love you. =)

No comments:



call me tiger