Tuesday, May 01, 2012

We Are One!

Just like that, we've been together for 1 year. In just 1 year, we've been through a lot of ups and downs and I am glad we survived the last hurdle that just passed.

Anyway, the boyfriend decided to bring me to Dempsey, and there were a few eateries he picked out. After reading reviews on those places which didn't have much favourable responses, we decided to give them a miss and I suggested Barracks instead, since we were already intending to head to Dempsey. It's our first time at Barracks, and boy was it GOOD!





We shared a Mocha, Old Fashioned American Sliders and Wild Truffled Mushroom Skinny Pizza. Everything was damn awesome, I don't even know where to begin describing!

The mini burger patty was so juicy and tasty, and despite it being palm-size, it was actually pretty filling! The truffle fries and sweet potato nibblets that came with the burger were super addictive!

And as for the pizza, I took a bite of it and I just went, "Mmmmmmm (chomp chomp chomp)". Seriously, no words needed, just eat!

Us being us, we never fail to take ridiculously stupid pictures, just for laughs.











Happy 1st Anniversary, baby. Thank you for the meal, and your love. =)

No comments:



call me tiger