Sunday, June 24, 2012

BKK Day 2 - 15 June 2012

We got up early on Day 2 for breakfast followed by a half day City Tour to a temple across the river, a gem stone jewellery store, and a honey farm.




NOM NOM NOM!





Yoghurt Honey Ice Cream

The tour ended at noon, and we were dropped off at Siam Paragon where we looked for chow.



Ever since I chanced upon Squeeze a couple of trips back, I would always go for it when I go to BKK and am in the vicinity of Siam Paragon's Squeeze outlet. It is akin to Boost Juice, with 100% pure fruit juice,no preservatives and no sugar. How awesome is that!


My addiction


Pretty cupcakes!

Walked back to Pratunam area to shop at Platinum, and I returned with 3 sets of clothing and shoes that coincidentally matched!


Oh happy day!

No comments:



call me tiger