Thursday, July 05, 2012

BKK Day 3 - 16 June 2012

Day 3 in BKK saw me with a massive haul and I considered that as an achievement because clothes do not usually scream out to me to buy them just like that. I have an odd shape body, which makes it extremely hard to buy clothes that fit me well.



I know of many people who MUST visit A&W whenever they go abroad ever since it closed down in Singapore, and my boyfriend is one of them. Lunch saw us at A&W, and the boyfriend was happy like what only.



It was a productive day for me because I managed to return to the hotel room with a truckload of purchases after just 4 hours.

After the afternoon shopping spree, we rested for a bit before meeting up with Dilys and her friends who arrived that evening. Settled dinner at a cafe in Baiyoke Sky Hotel.

We asked for a table for 6 and the waiter looked at our group and said, "(in Thai) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... (pointed at me) This one baby chair." The group burst into laughter, and I felt so embarrassed for a moment.

The cafe was like fine dining, but it was super cheap! With that kind of setting, ambience and food quality for that super cheap price, it is something that cannot be found in Singapore, or at least, not that I know of.


Babymeh and I in action!




Dil's friends.

After dinner, we made our way to the supermarket which was a good 15 minutes walk away. The night view in BKK was not too bad in my opinion.


No comments:



call me tiger