Tuesday, July 24, 2012

BKK Day 4 - 17 June 2012

The entire Day 4 in BKK was spent with D and her friends, and our 2 main destinations for the day was to Chatuchak followed by Terminal 21, a mall which had different country themes on each level.




The hungry monsters



On the way to Chatuchak!


Red Ruby dessert - my all time fave / Korean potato snack


Lunch - anything fried can never go wrong







As can be seen from the pictures, the mall is pretty cool and innovative. Even their toilets were awesomely themed! And the plus point was they had the Jap technology toilet bowl, where the bowl could help you to wash and air your ass! Even the toilet seat was comfortably warm but felt strange.

Spotted Squeeze at Terminal 21, and obviously me being me, could not resist it despite bursting at my seams from dinner!


Orange County


The boyfriend bought me this box of cupcakes just because I could not peel my eyes away from the showcase fridge and was ooh-ing and ahh-ing about how pretty they looked!

We got back to our hotel, savoured the cupcakes together with the alcohol we bought from the night before. Shiok.


And my damage for the day was just a small small haul, all from Chatuchak.

No comments:



call me tiger